Need help creating a capture form? Attend one of our FREE Online Training Webinars and we’ll walk you through it!
The Text Link Code provides consumers with access to the Market Snapshot Inquiry form, which can be filled out online to request a Snapshot. The code can be included in Email Signature or used as a hyperlink when posting online content. Also, when creating a standalone inquiry capture website, the domain name should be pointed to this code.Watch the Video
- Log in to Top Marketer and select Inquiry Capture Setup from the Setup Menu.
- In the Select Inquiry Type menu, select either Lead Inquiry Capture Setup to create a Market Snapshot Inquiry Form, then choose your desired settings for the Inquiry Form and click Update.
Note: For more information about the options within Inquiry Capture Setup, click here.
- To generate the Text Link Code, click the Get Text Link button.
- Highlight the entire code and then copy it by right-clicking and choosing Copy, or by pressing CTRL-C on your keyboard.
- Paste the code in the location you would like to use it, such as in your email signature, by right-clicking and choosing Paste or pressing CTRL-V on your keyboard.
It is recommended that before you use the code, you paste it into a basic Text Editor program like Notepad, and save the file to your computer.
A local copy provides quick access to the code the next time it is needed. Be sure to use Notepad instead of an advanced Word Processor program. Notepad will not insert any special formatting that could cause issues when using the code online.