The MLS Setup page enables you to enter your MLS credentials, which are required in order to send Market Snapshots and Just Listed/Just Sold Postcards.Watch the Video
To access the MLS Setup page, in Top Marketer, go to Setup > MLS Setup.
- If you have more than one MLS in your list, select the Make Default check box for the MLS you want to use as your default. The default will automatically be selected each time you generate a snapshot report, but you always have the option to select another MLS.
- Enter your MLS credentials. The credentials you specify will be verified for accuracy. Steps to follow if there are issues with the verification process
- Password capitalization: If you’ve entered your MLS password as you normally do when you access your MLS and the verification was unsuccessful, try entering the password in upper case letters.
- Additional credentials: If your MLS requires you to enter more than a username and password when you log in (for example, a security key or token), do not enter this information in Top Marketer.
- Enter your Agent ID. This field is displayed if the MLS supports the Just Listed/Just Sold Postcards service and is required in order to use it. Once you specify your Agent ID, Top Marketer will search your MLS for any new or sold listing that you posted in the last 30 days and will notify you of the opportunity to send out postcards.
- Select Auto Send Market Snapshots if you want to send snapshot reports to all new inquiries automatically. This option is only displayed if the MLS supports it.
- Select the properties you want to include in your buyer and seller snapshot reports (for example Sold and Pending properties).
Tip: Using the Area Management feature, you can also specify which MLS should be used for each area you serve. For more information, see Area Management.
If there are issues with the verification of your MLS credentials, check the following:
If you’ve tried the above and the verification is still unsuccessful, your MLS may require that a special request be submitted to allow Top Marketer to access your MLS database. For help with this, contact Top Producer Customer Care at 1-800-830-8300.