Integrating your Top Producer account with your Market Snapshot (Top Marketer) account enables you to do the following:
- Access your Top Producer contacts and send them Market Snapshots from within the Top Marketer Control Panel.
- Receive newly captured leads.
- Send and track Snapshots inside Top Producer contact records.
- View Listing Alert details in your Top Producer CRM contact records, including who’s viewing them and asking for more details.
- Send Market Snapshots to realtor.com® inquiries automatically if you subscribe to realtor.com®. Along with enabling integration between Top Producer and Top Marketer (see below), additional setup is required for this feature. For more information, see Automatic Follow Up for realtor.com® Leads.
During the initial setup of Market Snapshot, the setup wizard provided an opportunity to integrate your accounts. If the integration was not completed during the setup wizard, there are two ways to integrate your accounts:
Integrating from within the Top Marketer Control Panel
- Log in to the Top Marketer Control Panel.
- In the Setup menu, select Top Producer 7i/8i Account.
- Enter your Top Producer username and password, then click Save & Close.
- The form will validate your Top Producer information, and if successful, your accounts will be integrated.
Integrating from within Top Producer
- Log in to Top Producer.
- Place your cursor over the Applications icon in the main menu bar and select Market Snapshot Control Panel from the drop down menu.
- Accept any warnings or prompts that may appear regarding licencing requirements. The Top Marketer Control Panel login screen will appear.
- Enter your Market Snapshot username and password. Upon successful login, your accounts will be integrated.