The Market Snapshot Settings page lets you set your snapshot notification options, set included property statuses, and the listing alerts you want to send with your snapshots.
To access the Market Snapshot Settings page, log in to Top Producer® X CRM and go to Settings > Market Snapshot.
The available options are:
- Auto send Market Snapshot: When Auto Send MS is enabled, new inquiries from your landing pages and snapshot widgets will be automatically sent a snapshot report, even when you are sleeping.
- Property statuses: For buyers and sellers, choose which property statuses you want in your reports.
- Send me a weekly summary: If selected, you’ll by emailed a report each week that gives details about the snapshots you’ve sent. For more information, please read Your Weekly Market Snapshot Report.
- Tell me when a lead likes a property: If selected, this setting will send you an email notification when a lead “likes” a snapshot listing. The notification contains the address of the property, so you can follow-up with the lead immediately.
- Tell me when a lead opens a Market Snapshot: If selected, this setting will send you an email notification when a lead opens a snapshot, up to 1 email per hour per lead. This is an ideal time to follow-up and start a conversation.
- Listing Alert Settings: These settings will be used whenever you create a new snapshot. Select the alerts you want to send with your snapshots. You also have the option to compile all the listing alerts for the day into one email or have an individual email sent each time a new listing alert arrives.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.