Create a professionally designed responsive landing page to capture new leads and automatically send them a Market Snapshot®. Use your landing page to set up niche sites and capture even more leads! NOTE: you will need a Top Producer® website to complete this step.
From the Top Producer® Websites control panel, follow these steps:
- From the main menu click Edit Site. The Website Manager window opens.
- Click Manage Landing Pages to open the Manage My Landing Pages window.
Click Add Landing Page and select either Market Snapshot Seller or Market Snapshot Buyer/Seller, depending on if you want to target sellers only or both buyers and sellers.
You will be prompted to enter your Market Snapshot® username and password.
- On the New Landing Page window, fill in the fields as described below.
- Page Name – Enter a name for this page. The name will also appear in the URL of the page.
- SEO Title – The text that you enter in the SEO Title field appears in the title bar of the browser when your visitor views your landing page. The title is used by search engines to “file” your landing page in their index, and can affect search ranking.
- SEO Description – Use the SEO Description field to describe the content of your landing page. This text could appear below your link in a search engine’s search results. Your description should be no more than three sentences. Generally, only the first 250 characters of this tag are read by the search engines.
- SEO Keywords – Keywords play a role in your page’s positioning on search engines. You can use individual words or phrases.
Description – This is the banner text that will appear on your landing page. You’re limited to 55 characters, so pick something short and descriptive such as: What are homes worth in your area?
For more information about optimizing your page titles, descriptions, and keywords, please visit the Search Engine Optimization section.
Change the default image by clicking an image from the carousel.
- Under Customize Landing Carousel, replace the default image (if desired) or add additional images up to a total of four. If you have multiple images uploaded they will display as an auto-rotating carousel.
- Click Preview to preview your landing page in a new window. If you don’t like what you see, return to the previous window to continue customization.
- Once happy with your landing page, click Save Page.
Your landing page is now ready to be emailed to your contact list or linked to an ad to capture leads. Click Copy url to copy the short URL link to your clipboard.
Promote your new landing page
You can now start promoting your landing page to capture new leads! Click Copy url to copy the short URL link to your clipboard, then start sharing. A few ideas:
- Add the page to your Top Producer® website
- Email the link to your contact list
- Share the page on your Facebook page and other social media sites
- Add a link to your email signature (see below)
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!