If you subscribe to Market Snapshot and Top Producer CRM, you can set Top Producer to automatically send a personalized Market Snapshot to leads received through your realtor.com® and FiveStreet accounts.What does it do?
Once you have completed the setup, the following will occur when a lead requests information:
- A personalized Market Snapshot is automatically sent to the lead.
- A Top Producer Contact Record is automatically created for the new lead, and any details on the inquiry are saved in the notes area on the Summary tab.
- Once the Market Snapshot is sent, a follow-up activity is automatically created in Top Producer to remind you to follow up with the lead.
- Confirmation that the Market Snapshot request was sent appears in the Notifications tab in the Top Producer Contact Record. In addition, you can see whether the Market Snapshot has been viewed in the Market Snapshot Status Report in Top Marketer.
Setting Up Market Snapshot Auto-fulfillment
You can set up Market Snapshot auto-fulfillment in three easy steps:
- Ensure that integration between Market Snapshot and Top Producer is set up. In Top Marketer, go to Setup > Top Producer account and enter your Top Producer username and password.
- Ensure integration is set up between your realtor.com® and/or FiveStreet accounts and Top Producer CRM:
- Integrate realtor.com®: Log in to the realtor.com® Dashboard, click on your Avatar from the upper right of the page and select the Settings menu option. From the Settings page, click on the Lead Settings menu item. Enter your Top Producer credentials, username and password, and click Save.
- Integrate FiveStreet: Log in to the FiveStreet Control Panel, click the Account menu, click Add-Ons & Integrations, click the Configure button next to Top Producer, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Enable Market Snapshot auto-fulfillment. In Top Producer, go to the Account menu and click Settings. Go to Contacts > Lead Setup and enable this feature in the Market Snapshot Auto-fulfillment area.
Once you’ve completed the above three steps, follow up on your realtor.com® and FiveStreet inquiries will be automatic. In addition, Lead Records and follow-up activities will automatically be created in Top Producer to ensure you never forget to follow up on important leads.