BrightOpen is a tablet-friendly web application designed to make it easy to capture lead information at your open house events. Replace your old fashioned pen-and-paper guest book with a sleek and simple tablet app! BrightOpen comes free with your Market Snapshot subscription. You’ll also need to have an active account on realtor.com®, which you can get for free at solutioncenter.realtor.com.
Just set up BrightOpen at your next open house. When guests register in BrightOpen to receive market information, you will automatically receive their lead information and they will automatically receive their own Market Snapshot report!
Setting up BrightOpen for your Open House
The setup is really easy. In fact, it isn’t really so much setting up as it is logging in:
- Open the internet browser on your tablet or computer and go to http://brightopen.realtor.com
- Click Sign In.
- Select your MLS Board from the list and enter your MLS ID (same as when logging in to realtor.com®). Click Validate.
- Enter your Market Snapshot account username and password, then click Validate.
- Click My Listings to view all of your listings on realtor.com®, then select the listing for the open house you are hosting.
- BrightOpen will display a Market Snapshot sign up form (which is your lead capture form) for your guests to use at the open house.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!