Note: Yahoo is a 3rd party service provider and has no affiliation with Top Producer. Yahoo may, from time to time, make changes to its service in both layout and functionality. If the below instructions and screenshots do not adequately match your current Yahoo account, contact Yahoo support for information regarding editing the Yahoo email signature.
- Log in to your Yahoo webmail (http://www.yahoo.com).
- From your Yahoo Webmail Inbox, click the Options Menu at the top right of the screen and select Mail Options.
Tip: If your Yahoo Webmail is in Classic View, click the Options link.
- Click Signature and confirm that the signature is in Rich Text format. If you see the option for Rich Text, click it. If the Signature text says Plain Text, you are already in Rich Text mode.
- Type the text you would like to appear for the Market Snapshot link. Some examples are:
- Get a FREE Market Snapshot!
- Find out what your neighbors houses are selling for!
- Get a FREE report of local market trends!
- Find out what’s happening in your area right now!
- Highlight your new text and click the Insert Hyperlink button in the formatting toolbar.
- Place your cursor in the Insert Link To field, and paste the Link Code obtained from Top Marketer. To paste, Right-click and select Paste, or press CTRL-V on your keyboard. The full URL for your Market Snapshot will appear in the field. Click OK.
- Click Save Changes at the top left side of the screen.
- Send yourself an email using your new signature, and click your new Market Snapshot link to verify it works.
The below instructions assume you have already obtained the Link Code for Market Snapshot from within the Inquiry Capture Setup section of Top Marketer.
If you have not obtained the Link Code, click here for instructions.
Now that you have a link in your signature that points recipients to the Market Snapshot form, every email you send is a potential lead generator!