The below instructions assume you have already obtained the Link Code for Market Snapshot from within the Inquiry Capture Setup section of Top Marketer. If you have not obtained the Link Code, see Getting the Market Snapshot Text Link Code.
- Log in to your Online Office and go to Edit Website.
- In the Pages drop-down, click on the name of the page to which you would like to add the Market Snapshot form.
- Click Add Content under the column in which you want to place the form, the Add Content page will open, displaying the available content modules.
- The Content column contains the names of all the modules that you can add to your site
- The Description explains what each module contains
The Recommended Columns give the optimal placement for the module.
- Click Add to Page in the row of the content module you want to add. The Edit Header page will open.
- Edit your module title information; when you have finished, scroll down and click Next, the appropriate content management tools for the module you selected will open.
- Click source icon and paste the Web Form code obtained from Top Marketer. To paste, Right-click and select Paste, or press CTRL-V on your keyboard. The full Web Form code for your Market Snapshot will appear in the editor box.
- Save your changes. View the appropriate page on your website and verify the Market Snapshot form appears.