The below instructions assume you have already obtained the Link Code for Market Snapshot from within the Inquiry Capture Setup section of Top Marketer.
If you have not obtained the Link Code, click here for instructions or click here to watch a video.
- Open Outlook 2007, click Tools, and click Options
- Click the Mail Format tab and then click the Signatures button.
- Select the signature to which you would like to add your Market Snapshot link to display it in the box below, or click New to create a new signature.
- Type the text you would like to appear for the Market Snapshot link. Some examples are:
- Get a FREE Market Snapshot!
- Find out what your neighbors houses are selling for!
- Get a FREE report of local market trends!
- Find out what’s happening in your area right now!
- Highlight your new text, and click the Hyperlink button in the edit toolbar.
- Place your cursor in the Address field located at the bottom of the Insert Hyperlink window, and paste the Link Code obtained from Top Marketer. To paste, Right-click and select Paste, or press CTRL-V on your keyboard. The full URL for your Market Snapshot will appear in the field. Click OK.
- Click Save to save your signature and then click OK to close the window.
- Send yourself an email using your new signature, and click your new Market Snapshot link to verify it works.
Now that you have a link in your signature that points recipients to the Market Snapshot form, every email you send is a potential lead generator!