The below instructions assume you have already obtained the Link Code for Market Snapshot from within the Inquiry Capture Setup section of Top Marketer. If you have not obtained the Link Code, click here for instructions.
- Open Outlook 2003, click Tools, then click Options.
Click the Mail Format tab and then click the Signatures button.
- Select the signature to which you would like to add your Market Snapshot link, and click Edit.
Type the text you would like to appear for the Market Snapshot link. Some examples are:
- Get a FREE Market Snapshot!
- Find out what your neighbors houses are selling for!
- Get a FREE report of local market trends!
- Find out what’s happening in your area right now!
- Highlight your new text, Right-Click on the text, and choose Edit Hyperlink from the menu.
Place your cursor in the URL field and paste the Link Code obtained from Top Marketer. To paste, Right-click and select Paste, or press CTRL-V on your keyboard. The full URL for your Market Snapshot will appear in the field.
- Click OK on each option window until you are back at the main Outlook screen.
- Send yourself an email using your new signature, and click your new Market Snapshot link to verify it works.
Now that you have a link in your signature that points recipients to the Market Snapshot form, every email you send is a potential lead generator!