Top Producer® IDX provides you with several IDX links that you can add to your website or emails. When clicked, these links enable your customers to search for listings or to sign up for property alerts. These links are all listed under IDX URL(s) on your Account page.
- MLS Search: Using this search, customers can conduct listing searches. If any of your own listings match the customer’s search criteria, they are displayed at the top of the results list.
- Multi Search: This search enables customer to look for listings in all of the MLSs that you are subscribed to. This link is only available if you are subscribed to multiple MLSs.
- My Listings: This searches and displays only listings that match your agent ID.
- My Office: This searches for listings that match your office ID. Note than only one office ID is supported.
- Property Alert: This is a link to a Property Alert sign-up page.
To add an IDX link to your website or email:
From the main menu, select Account > My Profile.
Next to IDX URL(s), click View and Top Producer® IDX displays a list of all the IDX URLs.
Right-click on the URL that you wish to add to your Web site or email and select Copy Shortcut.
- Open the email or Web site where you want to include an IDX link.
- Right-click on the place where you want to have the URL and select Paste.
- The URL link is copied and pasted into your website or email.
Tip: To add a single listing to your email, website or other publication, see Adding Listing URLs.