Property Alerts provide customers with listings that match their search criteria. Customers can define the criteria and frequency of the Property Alert notices.
There are two ways to create a Property Alert:
Customers can subscribe themselves via the Property Alert Service form. They can access this form by clicking on the Save Button located on the Listing Results and Listing Details pages.
Or the agent can add a customer to the Property Alert service:
- Open the Property Alerts page. From the main menu select Property Alerts > Create New Subscriber.
- The Create New Subscriber page is displayed.
- Enter the customer’s email address in the space provided.
- Enter the customer’s information. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- To refine the customer’s search, select the required listing features from the drop-down list. To expand their search, select “Any”.
- In the Search Description field, optionally enter a custom description of the search criteria. If you leave this field blank, the default description will be used.
- Enter the customer’s update preferences. These preferences determine the frequency and duration of these Property Alert emails.
- Click Create Account.