The Listing Details page gives you an overview of an individual listing. For more information about the Listing Details page, please review the following:
- Log into your Top Producer IDX account from the following URL:
- Type in your Username and Password and click on Login.
- On the Top Producer IDX Dashboard, hover over the Account tab and click My Profile.
- Within the IDX URL(s) section, click on View
- This will bring up a list of your IDX URLS. Click on your My Listing URL to open a list of your listings (i.e. http://mylistings.topproduceridx.com/your_username_here).
Click on the first listing. This will bring up the Listing Details screen.
This screen is broken into several parts:
- Listing details – This part of the screen gives details on the listing as well as any photos/Virtual tours you have added to your listing.
- Interactive details – This area allows consumers to save the listing, request more info, and map the listing.
- Description – This is a description of the listing.
- Features – This is a list of any special features the listing has.
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!