Using the steps below, you can add an IDX menu item and page to your Top Producer Website so website visitors can search for local listings.
Step 1: Get the URL for Your IDX Site
Top Producer IDX
If you subscribe to Top Producer IDX, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Top Producer IDX.
Go to Account > My Profile > in the IDX URL(s) section, click View on the right > then copy your MLS Search URL (shown highlighted below).
3rd Party IDX
If you subscribe to a 3rd party IDX provider (such as iHomefinder) you will need a frameable IDX URL. As the steps on locating this URL differs, please consult your IDX provider if you are unable to locate your IDX URL.
Step 2: Add the IDX Page to Your Top Producer Website
- Log into Top Producer Websites.
- Click Edit My Site > Manage My Pages > then click Add Main Page in the bottom left.
- Click IDX Search (if using Top Producer IDX) or 3rd Party IDX (if using a 3rd party IDX). The New IDX or New 3rd Party IDX screen appears.
- Enter the Page Name, SEO Title, SEO Description, and SEO Keywords. For more information on these fields, see Page Creation Overview.
- In the IDX Link or 3rd Party IDX Link section, paste the IDX URL that you retrieved in step 1.
- When done, click Preview to take a look, then click Save Page.
Please rate this post
Click a star to rate this post out of five:
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!