FiveStreet is able to automatically connect your consolidated leads to your MailChimp account for ongoing followup. This will allow you to send your leads monthly newsletters or continue to cultivate them using MailChimp’s autoresponder feature to create email drips.
How do I set it up?
- If you haven’t already, sign up for a MailChimp account at http://www.mailchimp.com/signup
- Make note of your MailChimp API key by visiting http://admin.mailchimp.com/account/api
- Make note of the name of the MailChimp list that you would like us to add your leads to (or create a new list) at https://admin.mailchimp.com/lists/
- If you would like to have the Lead Source added with the lead, visit the List Fields and *|MERGE|* tags dropdown under the list settings and add a new text field with the Field label “Lead Source”. Under the Put this tag in your content column enter “LEADSOURCE”.
- Login to your FiveStreet account and visit the Add-On section of the Account Tab.
- Under the MailChimp section, enter the information you gathered in Step 2.
- When you are done, click the green Enable MailChimp button and your data will start flowing.
PS: If you have any additional questions about how to use MailChimp visit their KnowledgeBase at http://kb.mailchimp.com/