If you’ve connected your Gmail or Google Apps account and your Zillow leads currently go to that email account then there’s nothing left for you to do.
If you don’t use Gmail or Google Apps follow these instructions to point your Zillow leads to your @fivestreet.me forwarding address.
- Visit the Leads Sources tab of your FiveStreet account and make note of your @fivestreet.me forwarding address
- Go to www.zillow.com and sign in to your account
- Click Agent Hub on the upper right corner of the page
- From the dropdown menu select Account Settings
- Make note of the email address that is currently in the Email field
- Click the Edit e-mail link to the right of the Email field
- Enter your @fivestreet.me email address in the New and Confirm email address fields and click submit
- Under the Secondary Email Address section click the Add a secondary e-mail address link
- Add your previous contact email address you made note of as your secondary email address and press submit.
Your leads will now flow through FiveStreet and you will receive notifications and forwarded copy’s of any non-lead emails at the email address you used to signup for your FiveStreet account.
Please remember that once you have changed your primary email address to your @fivestreet.me address, this will now be the email address that you use when you log in to Zillow.