If you’ve connected your Gmail or Google Apps account and your Zillow leads currently go to that email account then there’s nothing left for you to do.
If you don’t use Gmail or Google Apps follow these instructions to point your Zillow leads to your @fivestreet.me forwarding address.
- Visit the Leads Sources tab of your FiveStreet account and make note of your @fivestreet.me forwarding address
- Log into Zillow at http://www.zillow.com.
- Hover over Agent Hub in the top right and click Inbox.
- On the Inbox screen, click Settings.
- Select Lead Forwarding from the menu on the left.
- Click Edit lead forwarding settings.
- Select Forward indefinitely, then enter the @fivestreet.me address in the Forward to field.
- Click Save.
Your leads will now flow through FiveStreet and you will receive notifications and forwarded copy’s of any non-lead emails at the email address you used to signup for your FiveStreet account.