Note: If you are using the mobile-friendly templates, this functionality is unavailable.
The Top Producer CRM Customer Web Page allows you to create web pages where clients can view everything you have done to market and sell their home, displaying the completed Service Activities in a Top Producer CRM listing or closing record. You can add this feature to your Top Producer Website or realtor.com® Featured Website.
Create a Customer Login Page on Your Website
- From the main menu click Edit Site. The Website Manager window opens.
- Click Manage My Pages. The Page Manager window opens.
- Click the Add Main Page button. The Page Manager – New Page window opens.
From the Special Pages section click on Customer Login. The Page Editor – Standard Layouts window opens.
Enter the desired Page Name and Page Title, and include any desired Web Boxes.
Tip: It is strongly recommended that you do not include any Lead Forms for this page.
- In the Login Instructions tab, enter the text you would like to appear on the login page. In the Home tab, enter the text you would like to appear at the top of the page once a customer has logged in.
- Once you have made your changes click OK.
Add Your Website Domain to Top Producer
- Login to your Top Producer account.
- Click the Account Menu link in the top right corner and click on Settings.
- Select the Listings tab, and select the Customer Web Page Setup sub-tab.
- Under the Preferences area, click next to the Website field to switch to edit mode.
Select I have Top Producer Websites (This also applies to Realtor.com Featured Websites), and enter your website domain.
- Click Test Link to verify the connection. If the test fails, please verify that the Customer Login Page is correctly configured in your website control panel.
- Once verified, click Save Customer Web Page